Apartment hunting can be daunting; trying to find the right apartment can be exhausting. When you finally find the apartment of your dreams, you will be elated, until you realize there are no closets. What do you do? Give up the apartment and keep looking? No! There are many storage solutions for apartments without closets.
• Portable closets – if space allows, portable closets are one of your best options for storage solutions. They can be purchased at any department store or online.
• Shelves – shelves can be an excellent solution to storage problems, you can use them in just about every room in your home. Shelves come in different shapes, sizes, and colors, and best of all they are customizable so that you can add your own unique flair.
• Trunks – trunks are great, they come in different shapes and sizes and can fit in the smallest of spaces, and best of all, they hold a lot of items.
• Towel bars – yes, towel bars; they can fit in any room, they can be placed on the back of a door or under a shelf. When you add hooks to them, they can hold a lot of different items.
• Storage containers – storage containers come in all shapes and sizes; they can be stored under the bed or in a corner.
You do not have to give up the home of your dreams just because there are no closets. There are many storage solutions; you just have to use your imagination!